Welcome to our blog!

I am not sure how much writing we will do but we will be adding pictures from time to time. We began our blog in Romania where we lived for over nine years. The Lord called us to Romania in 1998 (arriving in Feb. 1999). We had an amazing adventure with Him. He allowed us to see him minister in many ways in Romania. We were able to see first hand political and economic changes but also enjoy its beauty when we were out in the countryside. Checkout the Bucharest and Romania slideshows on this blog.
We are now back in Texas waiting to see what the Lord has planned for us.

Mom and I head out into Central Texas

On Friday, October 10th my Mom and I went to visit my sister, Nancy, her husband, James and their youngest daughter, Kimberly in Brownwood (two hours from us). My Mother had only been there once since Nancy and family moved there in March. James is the music minister at Coggin Avenue Baptist Church.

In some ways I am still trying to get used to the scenery of Central Texas. It is different from East Texas. It has rolling hills but much of it has what I call scrub brush. Yes there are trees but no woods like you see in East Texas.
Windmills dot the landscape.
We saw these wildflowers. They look like daisies but several grow on one stem. Do you know their name?

Some ranch gates were adorned with metal cutouts of Texas life.

We saw the historical courthouse of Gatesville.

Zephyr Baptist Church's steeple reminded me of churches in Romania.