Welcome to our blog!

I am not sure how much writing we will do but we will be adding pictures from time to time. We began our blog in Romania where we lived for over nine years. The Lord called us to Romania in 1998 (arriving in Feb. 1999). We had an amazing adventure with Him. He allowed us to see him minister in many ways in Romania. We were able to see first hand political and economic changes but also enjoy its beauty when we were out in the countryside. Checkout the Bucharest and Romania slideshows on this blog.
We are now back in Texas waiting to see what the Lord has planned for us.

March 31, 2009 Jordan is 22!

Jordan is our miracle child.  Of course all our sons are blessings and gifts to us.  When I was four months pregnant with Jordan we learned I had placenta previa.  So the remainder of the pregancy I was monitored closely, had to quit my job and be on bed rest (hard to do with an active 2 year old at home), take meds to keep from having Jordan early, and had at least five sonagrams to make sure he was OK.  AND Yes we definitely knew he was a boy!  My original due date was April 11th but since I had to have a c-section we chose March 31st as Jordan's delivery date.  On that morning Dr. Sarmini, his staff, Roger and I were in the delivery room for Jordan's appearance. When Nathaniel was born he came out crying but when Jordan was born no sound.  I asked why was he not crying.  Later Roger told me that Jordan was blue when he was born (the placenta was dying/Jordan would not have survived until April 11th).  But after what seemed FOREVER Jordan started crying!  I have thanked the Lord many times for Jordan.

Happy Birthday Jordan!  I love you!
Mom